Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Tiffany & Angel's Wedding

My family and I were blessed to witness the joining of two beautiful people today, June 5, 2011. While I was not their photographer...there was a much more equipped and qualified shutterbug godess taking care of that...I couldn't help but snap tons of photos. Gorgeous surroundings. Beautiful ceremony! Wonderful people. I wish Tiffany and Angel unending happiness and joy in their marriage and pray for blessings in their family. 

This is just a sampling of the gazillion photos I took. Some of my favs of just...stuff. ;)
Also check out Beautiful Table.


The ceremony was held in the Maile Gardens at the Hale Koa Hotel in Waikiki. The rain held out and gave us perfect weather. It was a sweet, intimate ceremony...brought tears to my eyes..



 Banyon Trees are BOMB!! This is my favorite way to take their pictures!



The aisles were strung with these fragrant Plumeria garlands. Beautiful!



 The Bride came up with these gorgeous centerpieces. I just couldn't seem to take my eyes off them. I must have snapped over 80-something photos of just these things alone.



This was pre-pineapple mimosa. So yum, by the way. And the champagne was lovely. 



Cutest little favor boxes. I heart wedding mints.



BUBBLES!


Black and whites are fun!! 


I really love these close-ups. Flowers are so beautiful! And with sparkles all around...can't go wrong.




The Centerpieces, as seen through the water and glass! 


And check out today's Project 365 photo blog for another great (my favorite) black and white shot...Beautiful Table



post signature