Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Beautiful Table

Our second photo in Project 365 comes from the Hale Koa Hotel in Waikiki. 
Today my family and I were blessed to witness the joining together of two beautiful people. Their intimate ceremony was held in the Maile Garden beneath massive Samanea (monkey pod) and Banyan trees. Later, the reception was held in one of the hotel's banquet halls. Lilies and orchids and sparkle everywhere, paired with the breath-taking surroundings made for one happy shutterbug here. I wasn't their photographer, but you could find me snapping away at random objects...mostly the glamorous centerpieces... and playing with my camera phone settings. I think I got some pretty good shots...for a camera phone, at least. So-here is my choice for today's photo. I think I will blog separately with photos I snapped at the wedding...as soon as I can find my sim-card-reader. =/ 


Well, obviously, this is a black and white. Look at me on day 2 and already trying to be fancy. Ha! I am IN LOVE with this phone's macro setting and am maybe a lot a little addicted interested?? in taking many, many close ups of...things. I think I chose this photo because it has some depth and lots to look at...and the black and white give it a crisp sort of...clarity.. that I love.  The color stuff is great too! The table cloths are satin sage green and the white flowers, sparkly jewels, and tea lights make for gorgeous pics. I can't wait to upload everything and play with them!

P.S. Pineapple Juice Mimosas are BOMB! 

I wish Tiffany and Angel unending happiness and joy in their marriage and pray for blessings in their family.



post signature