Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Fishing Log

On to day three of Project 365. It was hard to chose a photo today. I snapped waaay too many to really be able to pick a favorite. Now I am forced *hehehe* to publish another blog post with many of the wonderful things I captured. Darn. ;) 
I want to write a poem about this photo. I almost feel like it calls for one. But my creative writing juices are little tapped at the moment. I hear this is common in English Majors...especially during summer break. Ha! So I will hold off and just let you see my newest camera phone addition to the Project. 
This photo was snapped in plain-old automatic setting, but I'm happy with the way it came out. My bebes are in the distance. They look so tiny here. But don't let that fool you. The taller one was measured at 5'3" not even an hour before this image was taken. She is 10. We were at Hickam Harbor saying hello to our wonderful man while he was fishing. Overcast days make great photos!! 



post signature