Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 99 - A picture that was first on your facebook

I have 9457083498 pictures on facebook. But never fear. I think I know which photo was the first to grace the pages of the lame monster. FB is kind enough to help me out with this search by date-stamping every photo that you upload. This picture was definitely the first... it has the earliest date... September of 2008. I am pushing three years now in my affair with FB. Hm. =/   Who cares right?!  Anyways... good thing the photo was a decent one. Obviously... it is of me and My Love. You just saw a photo of me on the same night a few posts ago. We were out at the Mucky Duck for an early, sort of, birthday night out for me. Our good friend Tabatha was with us... and Tami and some others. But those two women are the only ones that I care about! Ha! 
Not sure what else to say about this.. I love love love my husband. He is my heart!