Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 100 - A picture of you smiling

Finally made it 100! I can't believe it's the last day of this Challenge. I know that many of you (the people that actually read these...ha!) are maybe getting tired of seeing my face. =P   It's true, this 100 Day Challenge feeds the vanity in a person. But it's been fun and it has definitely helped me with my ultimate goal... making a daily blogging habit.  You might wonder where I'll go after this, with out direction and the 'excuse' to put my face on the internet, yet again...  But never-fear. I have a plan. It's the Brookish Project 365. Check out the Project 365 page for more info. (It's in the tabs..) 

So time to get back to the post... a photo of me smiling. Seems almost like a boring choice for the last day of the challenge...but it's fitting too. Just me. Smiling for many, many reasons. Mostly, it will represent thanks to all of you that have put up with my daily links to "My Beautiful Brooke"... hopefully you realize by now that the choice of blog title does not come from a place of vanity or wishful-thinking...but from a grateful and blessed place...in that I am Beautiful in God's eyes, despite my flaws. 
All Things for Him Alone!