Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.

There are different kinds of closeness... So I've put 4 people in here.



MY MOM. Of course I have been the closest with her for longer than anyone else on this planet. But she has been more than just my mother, she has been my best friend. She knows me like no one else, every single thing about me, good and bad! She has never judged me, when others would have. She is always just a friend and mother. She maintains the perfect balance of both.



LUCAS, MY HUSBAND. I have known Lucas for just short of 12 years at this point. He has been my best friend since the moment I met him. Our love runs deeply and passionately and I couldn't ask for a closer or better relationship.



GRACE!! My OLDEST friend. I've known her since I was 12 years old...so 17 years now. She is one of the people that I hold dearest to my heart. She helped me through one of the most, if not THE most, difficult times in my life. If there is such thing as soul mates, she is one of mine. We have a special connection that knows no end. I love her more than she knows.




TIFFANY, MY SISTER. The friend I've had since almost birth. My little sister is only 19 months younger than me. She is "my baby". We have been friends since the day she was born. All of my childhood memories include her. Our bond has always been close and strong. I love her with all of my heart.