Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.



Well it is obvious.. I heart Friends. I watch this show over and over and over. I've probably seen every episode at least 5 or 6 times...some episodes waaay more. Just last week I "finished" season 10, the last one. In another week or so, I'll probably start over again with Season 1.
No matter how many times I watch these shows, I still laugh like it's the first time.
I reference this show way too much... luckily, my bestie has the same pitiful addiction that I do, so I can quote away to my heart's content with out feeling lame. My husband has accepted this weird "thing" of mine...and my girls are starting to become Friends addicts with me. =/
Maybe I should start a F.A.A. group... Friends Addicts Anonymous.

And now I want to quote Chandler and say "Could I BE any more pathetic?"

But I'm not pathetic... it's not pathetic to love Friends. Ha!!