Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Dominoes

Project 365

One Day, 

I hope to
Spend my days under beautiful trees with old friends. 
Laugh about times past and good ol' days.
Remember the lessons learned from unfortunate mistakes.
And be glad of those lessons. 

Photo by: one of my aunts, that's me in the stripes

To count my children and grandchildren among the great people of the world.
And get to smile a little because I helped make them. 



Have wrinkles and gray hairs that show off my blessings-
life, 
love, 
hardship,
triumph, 
perserverance, 
joy, 
sadness,
trials,
tests,
babies,
teenagers,
weddings,
funerals,
FAITH.

These things all make me who I am. 
Strong, weathered, refined. 

AGE is a BLESSING. 
Every day...every breath... is a gift.

Gray hair is a crown of glory; it is gained by a righteous life.
-Proverbs 16:31

Photo by William Hearron, my Papa Bill, these are my uncles, daddy & Grandma
I hope to
See my siblings often.
Because we live close, not far.

Photo by Vladimir Rolov

To examine deep laugh lines on my sisters
And laugh some more when they say mine are worse.


Photo by my Mama, these are my grandparents

To still flirt with My Love like when we were teenagers.
And reminisce all the amazing things we have done.


To be proud and fulfilled... ready to go home

Come and go with me to my Father's house.
It's a big, big house...with lots and lots of rooms...

John 14:2


Also see:
The Sunscreen Song




post signature