Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Baby Bouquets

For this Project 365 post I chose this gorgeous little shot of some flowers I found in some random plants along the side of the road. Aren't they sweet? The clusters are actually about the size of my fist, which is not particularly large or small...it's a normal-ish fist. They looked like tiny little wedding bouquets dotting the foliage... like they were leading the way to a lovely little ceremony. ((what a great idea wedding planners!)) Or maybe they reminded me of a Flower Girl's bundle of roses, tiny miniatures of the Lady of the Day's. 
The colors are beautiful. The wonderful thing about the "arrangement" is that it is perfectly imperfect. I don't believe any human being on this planet could have come up with something more naturally beautiful than these Baby Bouquets.

More props to GOD! His Glory is everywhere!


"For everything created by God is good..."

1 Timothy 4:4

post signature