Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 92 - A picture of your school

I can not believe it! There are very few pictures of the University of Hawaii online. I have tons of pictures from around the campus... but nothing of "the school". Hm! So...this is the best image I could find online. I go to the main-mother-campus. UH Manoa. It's situated in the Manoa Valley smack dab in the middle of Honolulu. It's a gorgeous campus. The buildings are nothing to talk about. They are all soooo old and shabby. But they give the campus its historical charm. They seem to belong there among all of the over-grown trees that are hundreds of years old. It's a beautiful place. I feel fortunate to be able to spend so much time in such beauty. Too bad I can't transplant this scenery to UT!! I guess my Longhorn shirt will have to suffice... and believe it or not, there is actually a very, very large handful of students walking around in UT gear! Yaya!

Yes, I am a UH Warrior-ish. My heart still bleeds Longhorn Orange!! yah!!!