Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 78 - A picture of you in the dark

Day 78 - A picture of you in the dark

Dang it! I should have saved the picture of Lucas and I taking black out pictures for this one. Too bad I didn't read ahead. But I have a few others to choose from... actually tons! I'm envisioning tons of dress up parties or girls nights out...let's see what I can come up with here. (I'll keep it fairly recent.)

This was taken on my 10th Wedding Anniversary earlier this year. =) Me in the dark!



This is obviously "in the dark". I'm a German Beer Girl. Yah! And this other beautimous lovely lady is Brandy!! I heart her. She is awesome! ...she is a Real Housewife of Hawaii!! YAAAH!



This is from our White Trash Labor Day Bash!! Can't wait for this year's!!
Here we've got Aprill, Lillian, Sam, Me & Amy. We look awesome!




And this is me and Aprill... walking on Waikiki Beach with our men back in December 2010. Random night! Good company!