Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

30 before 30

I will be turning 29 in a few more months. 30 is just around the corner now. I'm not one of those people that is afraid of 30 and I don't ever see myself lying about my age. Age is a gift! Each day is a blessing. 
So.. to celebrate, I thought it would be fun to make a list of 30 things I want to do before I turn 30. I've got a little over a year to finish them all. Deciding on the 30 things was super stupid hard to do. But I did it..and filled the list with things that are doable! No hiking Mt. Everest and no traveling to someplace far and distant. I know those things won't/can't happen over the next year or two. And that's ok. But my list is filled with ambition, desire, and creativity. 
Click the picture or this link to check out my progress and see the list!
What's on your list?


post signature