Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 52 - A picture of your favorite sport & Day 52 - A picture of you dressed up.

Day 52 - A picture of your favorite sport & Day 52 - A picture of you dressed up.


~~~A picture of your favorite sport~~~


MMA!! Definitely my favorite sport to watch. I'll never do it!! HA! But love to watch it! This is one of the reasons I miss having TV!! Penn is definitely a fav in the Arceneaux house. AND...he goes to my Chiropractor! Ha!! Very cool. Maybe one day I'll bump into him!



~~~A picture of you dressed up~~~

Easy! There's tons of those. Yall know that I love dressing up! This is a photo from a random night out dancing in San Jose back in 2008. It was with my Luv, Tabatha, of course!!! (And what more fitting in this post than to double up MMA with Tabfa!...of yah...a Koscheck pic!!)




For you my Luv!!