Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 39 - A picture of your favorite movie & A picture of your favorite food.

Day 39 - A picture of your favorite movie & A picture of your favorite food.

~~~A picture of your favorite movie~~~
Hm, well. I have quite a few favorite movies. This list could be super long. I'll only put up a tiny handful...

I'll start with Original Sin. This one has been a favorite of mine since it came out in 2001! I love everything about it! The settings, the era, the cast, the story...and not to mention, the best, ehem...."scene"...EVER! I love the passion that is in Julia and Luis' relationship. Love Love Love. This one is in my top 2 for sure!




Next...is The Count of Monte Cristo. Again with the passionate love..but this one has something else. The story is aaaamazing and I can watch this one over and over and over. James Caviezel is one of my favs. I love just about anything he does.




Romeo and Juliet. The 90's version. Have I mentioned that the 90's are the best?!! Ha! I loooove this movie. It came out when I was 14 years old, so you can imagine I just watched it again, recently, with my little girls...and I re-fell in love with Leo.



Then...another version of the last movie... Shakespeare in Love. I love love love love this movie!! I'm taking a Shakespeare class next semester! I love his stuff!




And last...for this blog... is Pride and Prejudice...the Keira Knightley. LOOOOOVE this movie. So much.

Can you tell I LOVE love stories?! ;)


~~~A Picture of Your Favorite Food~~~

And my favorite food! PIZZA. Duh!