Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Days 17 & 18 of the 60 Day Photo Challenge

A Two-fer
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.

I guess it works out this time that I'm behind a day because day 17 and 18 relate to one another. It was a toss up for #18 as to what my biggest insecurity is and since there really is no picture for the other, this one wins out.
And drum roll please.... "biggest" insecurity = my weight. Waaaa?! I'm like any other girl out there. It's always a struggle. But, I am learning to fight it and overcome it, partial thanks go out to my #17...the huge impact on my life.... I recently went to the Arise women's conference at my church, Hope Chapel West Oahu, and the main speaker there was Lisa Bevere. I bought one of her books, You Are Not What You Weigh, and had a sort of aha! moment.