Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 12-16 of the 60 Day Photo Challenge


Playing Catch Up!

Day 12 - A picture of something you love.

I love love love going hiking with my family...but even more...I love being out in Creation. I feel at the most peace when I am out in the woods walking around in God's imagination. This is a photo of me and the girls in Muir Woods, just north of San Fransisco..in May of 2009.






Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.


There are absolutely waaaay too many favorites for this one...I could go on for pages...Right now I listen to a LOT of Beckah Shae (you saw her before) Shawn McDonald (he's on right now!) and Taylor Swift. But my love for music is very vast and diverse... so I am going to just put one of the best ever here. If you dispute their awesomeness...then you suck! Haha!





Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.


Easy. Lucas. He is my heart.





Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.

I want to go to Scotland. =)





Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.

My Grandma. She stays true to who she is. Her faith in Jesus is constant and evident. And she could run circles around any 20something. ;)