Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Time to go again.

One of the best things about being a military family is the moving. You get to see and do things in different states and countries and exotic places that you'd have never dreamed possible. In my world now, it's pretty common, but for the regular "civilian"...who really gets to live in Germany! Or Hawaii! Or South America! Mr. Military makes that possible.
Having found out a couple of weeks ago where our next assignment is, I'm super pumped to make this next move. While it's not anywhere exotic, it's somewhere I've never been. Curiosity has got me.
We have to start over with friends and jobs and schools and LIFE...but you get used to that. And you learn the value of people. Friendships come quicker. And go the same. But there are bonds formed.

I really can't wait.