Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

What Next?

My photo challenge is almost over. =( I am sad about this. Now I have to come up with something else to fill my daily blogging "habit" space. Summer break officially starts tomorrow morning for me, so I'm sure I can come up with something good-ish during this time.
I'm planning to give myself a 10 book challenge to complete over the summer. I will not be including any of my beloved Outlander books in this challenge... sigh... They are just way too long to include. And I don't want to feel rushed through any of them. So...
Tomorrow, in addition to my photo challenge blogs, I'll start my book challenge blogs. I'm not sure if I'll just pick my own stuff or find some random list. Now might be a good time to actually bust out that awesome disc full of ebooks! We will see.. I am feeling so ambitious right now, I don't want to get ahead of myself. ha!