Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 72 - A picture of you with unbelievable scenery.

Day 72 - A picture of you with unbelievable scenery.

Oh Man. I live in a place where there is unbelievable scenery everywhere!But we've seen so many of those...and everyone's been to Hawaii. I want to post something from Germany because the whole country, no matter where turn, is just breath-taking. But I don't have any really good pics of me with scenery. =/ How that possible?!! And I thought immediately of my Ultra Light pics...but we just saw one of those. So...I am going back to Ibiza! One of my favorite trips ever!! And a 6-year late honey moon for Lucas and I. I think this picture, in particular, is pretty awesome (not because of me!) It reminds me of places you only see in movies! Lucas and I went exploring in our little Suzuki Jimny that day...and the road on the side of the cliff just dropped off, it had eroded...so we had to hoof it all the way down to this spot. It was beautiful!