Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 61 - A picture of you in the fall.

Day 61 - A picture of you in the fall.

Today is the first day of the single list!! There's no more doubling up topics today!!

This is a photo of me taken at Lake Tahoe, the California side, on Labor Day weekend 2008...so it's one of the first fall photos of that year. We were hiking up around the hills that surround the lake. I think Richard took the photo. We rented a cabin with friends... the Marshalls- who I love and miss!!... and the Manns- who we still get to see out here in Hawaii!! =) It was a great time. Memories were made that I'll never forget. Definitely one of the better vacations I've taken. My Hooch totally made the trip for me!! Wouldn't have been as good without her! I just hope she remembers to take a map and fill up her gas tank next time she tries to drive around a lake. ;) hehe.