Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 57 - A picture of your favorite holiday & A picture of you in your backyard.

Day 57 - A picture of your favorite holiday & A picture of you in your backyard.


~~~A picture of you in your backyard~~~

Me, in my current back yard... This was taken last Halloween!! Huge party at my house! Aprill and I put it on! We had a blast! Lucas had to miss =( Sad face!! There will be a repeat of that party this year!! So yall get ready!!





~~~A picture of your favorite holiday~~~


Christmas!! I love love love Christmas! Easter is just barely right behind Christmas...and I'd almost say I love Eater more...because we celebrate the reason I can be saved!! JESUS!!!! But Christmas celebrates JESUS too!!! and I get to decorate the house!!! YAY!! I LOVE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS!!!! Lucas won't let me put stuff up until the day after Thanksgiving..and that's ok. But I dream about Christmas decorations for months before-hand!! HA!! This photo is of my tree last year. It was gorgeous all lit up.. Next year, I think I'll add more cream!! and maybe some chocolate!! It's amazing how a photo will show all the bare spots. =( HM!! It didn't look so empty in person!