Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 54 - A picture of you on your last vacation & A picture of the one thing you would bring if you were stranded on a deserted island.

Day 54 - A picture of you on your last vacation & A picture of the one thing you would bring if you were stranded on a deserted island.


~~~A picture of you on your last vacation~~~


We surprised the girls with a trip to Disney Land a few Christmas' ago... That was the last "vacation" we took. It was great trip!





~~~A picture of the one thing you would bring if you were stranded on a deserted island~~~


Well crap. This question is kind of dumb and not very logical... if am already stranded on a deserted island, as this implies, I would not be able to "bring" something with me! And if I know I'm going to be stranded I can only take the things I have with me at the current time.... so... I will take whatever the heck I can find surrounding me that I think will be useful! There is no picture of that!