Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 45 - A picture of your room & A picture of your favorite cartoon character.

Day 45 - A picture of your room & A picture of your favorite cartoon character.

~~~A picture of your room~~~


Ha, fat chance a picture of my room in its current condition will end up on this page! My room is never used other than for...sleeping... ;) So I will find the most descent pic I can find of one of the rooms I have slept in.. because after just looking, there actually doesn't exist one single picture of my room! there! This is a pic of the last room we had..in California, Ft. Ord housing...ah!! TINY!




~~~A picture of your favorite cartoon character~~~

Ugg. I don't know. I don't have one now. And I don't remember having a favorite when I was a kid... I just liked cartoons. I guess...today, if I have to choose...I choose Hank Hill!!! Yep.