Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 37- A picture of the people you spend most of your time with. & A picture taken at school.



Day 37- A picture of the people you spend most of your time with. & A picture taken at school.


~~~A picture of the people you spend most of your time with.~~~
I'm going to put a few pictures up for this one...

b/c obviously I spend lots of time with my family!



But I'm also with these guys a ton!! The Everts!! Awesome people. I'm so glad we met them!! Great friends!



Can't leave out their little man...Ethyn. I luv him!



And then there's the ladies! We're together a lot. And we always have fun.




~~~A picture taken at school.~~~

Perfect... I take lots of these. My People of UH albums have so many photos in them..It's going to be hard to choose!!

Bubble Feet will do!