Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 35 - A picture of your favorite place to eat.

Day 35 - A picture of your favorite place to eat.

CANTINA MEXICANA!!!
I soooo miss this restaurant! It was my favorite place to eat in Germany... home of the best EVER strawberry coladas! and the start of many, many fun girls' night outs. We ate this place so many times!! Good stuff!


~~~My 22nd B-day at the Cantina~~~




~~~Nicole's Birthday at the Cantina~~~
This was one of many Freak Ho's nights out! So much fun with those ladies!




~~~Kirstin's Going away night out!~~~
All of the Freak Ho's together for the last time!




~~~Me and Lucas at the Cantina with too much Tequila! 2004~~~




~~~Our going away dinner, of course, at the Cantina!~~~


Here with Josh and Tiffany Wade


Here with Zach and Yvonne Crawford



Lucas did the worm! 4 shots with worms in them...all at once for a freakin shirt!



My favorite ladies!! L-R: Jess, me, Tami, Tabatha! I miss you girls!



Me with Tiffany, Abigail & Emma Wade...that's Riley in the background.




These are some photos from the website!