Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 23-26


Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.


This is more of a representation of my favorite series of books... I love LOVE love the Diana Gabaldon Outlander books. They are my favorites. This is a picture of the graphic novel that came out recently..it's based off the first book in the series.



Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.


I wish I could take back all devastation... =(




Day 25 - A picture of your day.


I have been pretty bummy all day today so far. My head has been huuuurting!! But it's going away now...so after this, I'll get up and stop being a "bum." ;)




Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.

My marriage. (Ha, I just realized that I put my marriage pic on the 26th day...that's my anniversary! hehe. I know...I'm corny.)