Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.

Hm, this one merits a couple of pictures at least... if we're going with present tense "DO the most messed up things with"...there is one person- Lucas of course!! yaaaaaah!!!! but if we go with "HAVE DONE the most messed up things with" there's another...and not that they're messed up really... my "have done" person is more like...the person that I've done some of the craziest stuff with. And while I've not been around or hung out with her for about 6 years now, (and I've tamed down a bit, Ha!) She still gets the prize as the person that I've done some pretty crazy stuff with! Good fun memories from those years back. I'll even grace the pages with a "back then" photo!! Yah!! RANDIS RYLANDER!! I miss you Girl!!